Tuesday 5 June 2012

an apology

My last post on who is in control has generated some thoughtful and quite fascinating comments. If you have not read the comments please do take time. You may even be tempted to add your own thoughts!

I know I am and had intended to do so. However, rather than try to sum up with my own comment there, I decided it deserved another post as the topic has generated such interest and stimulating contributions. I have started that post but unfortunately through minor illness and other commitments I think it is unlikely I will be able to finish it until next week.

I am also worried I will not be able to keep up with the high level of debate that the commenters have all started! I promise I will try hard to get my thoughts together for next week.

Thanks again to all who have contributed.

P xxxx

3 comments:

mouse said...

Hope you feel better soon!

nilla said...

I second mouse...hope you are back up and running at 100% soon!

nilla

auto glass show low az said...

Take some time to talk it over. I wish you luck.