Friday 19 May 2017

sub drop and dom drop

It was nearly seven years ago that I discussed sub drop on the blog. You can read the post and comments here. I looked back at it recently as I found myself in discussion with someone about it.

She felt it might be stronger from a sub and Dom perspective after sensual play rather than just from physical or impact play. She also found it could come upon her a couple of days after the session.

It reminded me of the responsibilities we each hold for one another in caring and supporting each other on an ongoing basis and the need to look out for later reactions.

It also reminded me of examples of dom drop that I have read about. My own experience of that is fairly minimal - what one would expect in reaction to any intense experience. Though I know there are some Doms who have become fearful of what they have discovered in themselves after extreme play.


No comments: