Wednesday 15 August 2018

Berlin

I'm off on holiday again. In a couple for days I will be meeting Inès in Berlin. We have had some fun there before and with other friends we have met there.

One of whom has invited us to a very interesting event the day I arrive. I wonder if we will manage to get there. If not I am sure we will find something else kinky to get up to while we are there. Berlin is that kind of place...

Do you add fetish to your holidays? Is a holiday also a holiday from D/s or is it a time to spice up your relationship and find new kinds of fun...?

7 comments:

Princess said...

Have a great time!! (And yes, all sorts of things are available in naughty Berlin!)

Pygar said...

:)

Thank you Princess.

I will try my best!

P xx

Fondles said...

I hope you manage some fun in Berlin! We dont leave D/s at home when we go away. It comes with us. But we’re not very adventurous when it comes to joining other people in kinky social events.

neriche said...

Happy to hear you are taking a vacation, as we Yanks say. ;) Hope you and Ines have a wonderfully kinky time.

It's a bit early yet in my kink evolution to combine it with vacations, but perhaps I'll pick up some tips from you!

Hugs,
neriche

Pygar said...

:)

Thank you Fondles and neriche.

P xx

neriche said...

Inquiring minds are curious...how'd it go? ;) What's been your favorite kinky holiday, and was it the place or the people that made it so?

Pygar said...

It was a very nice and relaxing holiday thank you neriche. Just what I wanted though we both wished it had been longer.

In answer to your second question - my answer is here.

P xx