Friday 8 March 2019

International Women's Day...

... must be nearly over now (sneaks a quick look at watch.)

If I'm not too late then just a heads up to that and any events that may be taking place near you.

I'm in awe of all you powerful and strong female submissives - and also of such impressive and striking dominatrices who control and subdue supposedly powerful men.

We men are all such wimps in the end.

Embrace your strengths and power over us weak creatures.

Have fun and have a great day.

Celebrate!

:)

P xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! :)

A confession: I have masturbated to your blog. A lot. More than I dare admit. Please keep reading. It's fascinating to know what goes on in the mind of a Dominant. There are far too few intelligent, insightful D blogs and yours in simply the best!

Pygar said...

Thank you very much Anonymous for your kind words about my blog. They are sincerely
appreciated.

I was interested to hear that you had masturbated to my blog. Do not feel the need though to confess it. Instead - celebrate it. I am pleased you have got such pleasure from it - and I may well write about this topic in a future post.

Thanks again, and I hope you keep reading.

P xx