You have such a popular blog ! Would you please allow some of that popularity to rub off onto our little blog "O&P Spanking Stories"? Please add our blog in your blog-roll... https://oaksandpines.blogspot.com/ Best regards Brigitte
A Dom who feels he doesn't fit into the mould of "Dom-ness" trying to explore his own nature and feelings and some thoughts about D/s.
Pygar was not a Dom. He was an angel. He was also blind. But he did get to shag Jane Fonda!
Uncle Agony is the companion blog to this one. It is the "problem page".
If you have a personal problem related to D/s issues please write to me. Your email may get published on Uncle Agony where readers including myself will try to offer helpful advice and support.
As well as Uncle Agony I do have another blog which I publish occasionally as Beau. It is intended as more light hearted and not to be taken too seriously though I used also to write occasional erotica there.
8 comments:
Awww I hope you get better soon!
I wish I was close my friend! I'd put my nursing skills to the test 💗 rest and feel better soon XOXOX
If only...
Thank you very much Fondles, DM and Anonymous.
You are good girls! Well, at least appreciated here for your kind thoughts.
:)
P xx
hope you are feeling a little bit better now ....take good care of yourself
blossom x
We need you !
You have such a popular blog ! Would you please allow some of that popularity to rub off onto our little blog "O&P Spanking Stories"? Please add our blog in your blog-roll... https://oaksandpines.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Brigitte
Thank you for your kind thoughts blossom. I do hope all is well with you.
:)
P xxxx
all is good in Ds world not so in vanilla world...but taking things day by day....hope all is well with You apart from the horrible flu.
blossom x
Post a Comment