Monday 12 May 2008

Mistakes

We all make mistakes. Well I know I do anyway.

Some Doms seem to find such admissions difficult. I think they feel it undermines their position of dominance - as if this has to include some kind of invincibility or omnipotence. Such arrogance can be dangerous though I understand that some subs find it enticing.

I've recently come across a post from a Dom admitting to his mistake and what he can learn from it.

I have been following trinity-pup's blog since it started. I think it was Beau who encouraged her to start blogging. She is very happy with her new Dom and has been writing about it. However recently something went wrong. A hard limit was crossed that led to distress.

trinity-pup writes of what happened here.

Her Master, Singleglove, writes his version of it here.

As Singleglove said, "Lesson learned."

I am pleased that trinity-pup is in such good hands.

I'm also pleased that there are other "kind Doms" out there.

6 comments:

FiachraLili said...

Mistakes will be made on both sides especially in a new relationship and for me a "good" Dominant is one who can admit His mistake and learn from it...
no-one is perfect and more Dominants need to accept that they can and do mess up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My Master takes his responsibilities seriously, as demonstrated in his blog entry 'words are sharper than weapons'. It was such a small thing....but he responded so well to my tailspin.
http://quietcontrol.blogspot.com/

Tp

Anonymous said...

oops I fucked it up again! the title is 'words are weapons, sharper than knives'.

Pygar said...

Thank you Tp.

I have already had the chance to look at your blog and that of your Master. I hope others find the time.

I'm sorry you "fucked it up again"! I am sure your Master will be very understanding.

xPx

trinity pup said...

Thank you for your kind words and support Pygar. i have to say i do feel in very safe hands and my submission and happiness continues to deepen along this new journey.

*hugs*

t. x