Wednesday 19 June 2019

links

I have at last got round to deleting all the broken links on the sidebar of this page. Or at least, I hope I have!

I have also taken down most of the ones that have not been updated for some time. Many of them seemed to have stopped round about seven or eight years ago. I wondered what happened in the blogosphere then for so many to suddenly stop. If I have taken down your link in error or you have started again do let me know.

I became quite wistful taking some of them down. Many were by people who I had been very friendly with online. It reminded me of some good friendships and some fun times. It also got me wondering about how they were doing now. So if you are one of them - do get in touch, say hi and let me know how you are doing!

I am aware, because it is so long since I revised the list, that there are many people who comment on here where I have not linked to your own blog or website. I have started to try to put some new links on but I know I have still missed many. So if you are a regular reader or commenter, or if you link to my blog, then please let me know and I will try to put a link also to you.

No comments: